5/11/2009

I AM...


Mother, daughter, friend, lover.


Passionate, sensative, fragile


Strong, courageous, scared.


Insecure, fighter for the better good.


I love with every cell in my being,


and put up walls to keep from being hurt.


I will smile when I am upset,


to try and hide the pain on the inside.


I hurt with every cell in my being.


I will push you away


but want you near.


Dreamer, introvert, optomist


Writer, creative, peacemaker,


Determined, intuitive, mindful


Hold my hand and we will dream together.


Injure my soul and I will fade away.


I will fade away untill I remember who I am....




I am...


9 comments:

Shadow said...

you forgot magical! love these words.

AlmightyHeidi said...

Ooooo *Magical* good one shadow. Thanks for the comments;O) You are a fantastic poet!!!!!!

Wait. What? said...

wonderfully done Heidi!!!

You are all that and so much more!

darkfoam said...

.. you are starting to remember who you are ..
XO

AlmightyHeidi said...

I think I am foam....

MaQuade said...

"I will push you away but want you near..."

I think I knew this, but it feels better seeing you say it =0)

Michael Horvath said...

Great expression of words. I thought that was very cool.

Adam said...

Thank's for following me, but can you do me a favor? Go to my dashboard and join my blog Take my heart, because Bleeding Tears I dont do anymore because for some reason every time I get on it, a thing will pop up saying mission aboarded and will vanish! Bleeding Tears, to me, means I have so much tears in me it seeps out also with bloof. Dont know really, something like that, you have neat pics on your blog, thank.

Anonymous said...

Really powerfully structured sentences and words. Me do enjoy!