11/10/2009

Working It Out





So after about 4 days of anger, I decided to get on the elliptical...I cant run anymore because of my past back surgeries..and I miss it...I got angry about that too..


So I get on the elliptical..put on my best angry workout music, and go...

I am not getting off till Im done being pissed off.

So I was on for an hour and a half..went 8 miles....I would have gone longer, but my legs..ohhhh my calves are aching...

So I cooled down.. "Are you done almighty" I asked myself.

"NOPE..still mad" said the aliens....

Damn.

The eliptical tamed the beast within for now, at least has taken away the tight ache in my soul.

Im still fighting with stuff in my head...pretty sure there is a padded room for that..maybe I will get myself a custom made straight jacket too..in pink..because I hate pink..and that will just piss me off...and I can roll around in it..in the padded room..with mystery medications that make me
see green elephants dancing...


Made myself laugh...


------->Not really psycho Almighty Heidi..(but the aliens are)

3 comments:

Gin said...

That is why I run. To release all of the stress and anger that builds up at time. Exercise is the best medicine!

Shadow said...

green elephants? i prefer porcupines... hang in there!

MaQuade said...

Green elephants, and maybe giant snorting blue pugs that make hacking sounds like they're trying to hahk-up a loogie?

OK. Nasty.

I suggest that the room be padded with creampuffs... Vanilla, Chocolate, Banana-Creme, MOCHA LATTE... BIG cream puffs... the half pounders like Adam once had on Man vs. Food.

OK, so that won't banish the aliens that tell you you're still pissed- or angry. But neither will the elyptical alone. Sometimes, you just need to confront 'em head on. Like I said about your last post... Sounds like you're doing just that at last. LET IT HELP and LET IT WORK FOR YOU!

L-
-J