2/17/2010

Creative




I want to color outside the lines
sing out of tune in the shower


Curl up beside a warm fire
listening to music
tunes evolking emotion
speaking in the language
we all understand

Writing
words from inside

spilling out

and leaving imprints
along the crumpled pages


and dance
with my two left feet
just because I can


Mediate
dream big dreams
going to the secret places
making wishes
that I know only my soul hears


And becoming the woman
even in the dark places
when its hard to feel anything

Listening
for the quiet whispers
of my creative soul

remembering how to live out loud.



~Almighty Heidi

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'remembering how to live out loud'.

Something which a lot of us so need to do Heidi.

Shadow said...

oh i want this too...

QnDani said...

as always - beautifully profound. Thank you!

AkasaWolfSong said...

Oh I just love this! I'm so glad I followed my intuition and came over here...I love your poetry and thoughtform!

I so agree we need to remember how to live out loud!

Blessings,

AlmightyHeidi said...

Green oh yes...I learned how to be invisable..it's hard to change.
Shadow & Dani, thanks
Akasa..I wanted to write for days..but had noting to write, then I sat down at the computer and just started writing about things..just thoughts and it kinda rolled into this, and I love your blog by the way :)

suzi whitaker said...

You are so fabulous and this is speaking directly to me! Thank you for your gift of words...