6/28/2010

Anger..and pain

Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.~Eckhart Tolle

I saw this...I thought..well..it is so true..and had so much to do with my post below.

For the girl..no the woman..that held everything inside...

well..it's ok to feel ya know..

Especially when you get a reminder from the universe of where it all comes from...
and have an understanding

that you are still hurting
and hurting for your children

and angry
and its ok to be angry

It is ok to feel.

That's big for me.

~Almighty Heidi

2 comments:

AkasaWolfSong said...

And as we weave our threads of Club Cape we breathe through the pain and anger as even that brings healing. There is healing going on all of the time at many levels and I so believe in that or else hell, what's the point?
I think you being there for your niece could be very beneficial to you both. Just reach out and touch her spirit just like you have offered me just now and I have a feeling great things could happen. :)
Thank you for your compassionate words to me...it made my heart sing. You are phenominal young woman.
Walking with you hand in hand Little Sister!

Wait. What? said...

You have the right to express and feel everything - and I have found that sharing it all helps me to process it and move past it.

Sending you much warmth and love.