After taking another day off from work..waiting to be fired, I thought about "The Perfect Man" after making a list and reviewing it...my perfect man turned out to be...GAY.
Here are the perks of a gay man.
1. You will always be accesoized perfectly. "Oh honey...those shoes DO NOT match that purse, and what were you thinking when you picked out those earrings??" So he picks out the right ones "Oh you look fabulous darling FAB-U-LOUS"
Think about it ladies, when was the last time you husband said you looked FAB-U-LOUS?
2.Your home will be decorated tastefully, and you won't have to lift a finger.
3. If you go out together, you both can check out the guys.
4. He will love your mother, and his own.
5. If you are sick, you will be well taken care of. "Oh...poor thing, you want som tea...with honey?? I LOVE HONEY..there was this one time with Frank...wand well...honey is just tasty yum yummy"
6.You won't be pressured to have sex.
7. He will always agree that your girlfrineds are bitches when you want him to, plus he just loves the word.
8. He will always be well groomed, and smell great.
Here is the downside, to keep a well balanced debate.
1. Your might catch the influence on your younger son when he is in the living room in his whitie tighties, ans he sings YMCA.
2. You will never be pressred to have sex...or to have sex period.
3. He might love your mother, but your father and brother will be very uncomfortable.
4. The guy you pick out from the club...he brings home.
5. He will always look and smell better than you.
6. He will take twice as much time in the bathroom as you.
I had this epiphany when I was watching queer eye for the straight guy today. Women love gay guys because they make terrific friends, but we can never make them straight. *sigh*
Why do we always want what we can't have. Men...try and be a little more gay for your wives this week. This does not mean redecorating the den into a football wall of fame, or checking out a guys ass...because she will send you to therapy.Try giving her a bubble bath with scented candles and a glass of wine...that's not too hard, and the benifits you will reep from this gesture, will be very benificial to making you feel more like a man again.:)
Almighty Heidi, the relationship specialist...you learn from so many. Ha!