4/14/2009

I NEED




I need sunshine...the beach..the sand...the sound of the waves......my body craves it sitting here in a flourecent lighted office with no windows. But even outside today it is dreary and grey. My skin craves the warmth, and the glow you get (not the burn) after you leave...


I need to take a long walk, with the wind blowing in my hair....


I need the cool water on my feet...I need to pick up shells and take them home.


I need to see my kids bobbing up and down in the water..body surfing...


I need to fall asleep..just for awhile.


I need..a maid while im gone to clean the house:o)...oh wait I must have fell asleep..cause Im certainly dreaming there.


Just a short post today.


Love you all


Almighty Heidi

3 comments:

darkfoam said...

i could stand a walk like that right about now ..

MaQuade said...

Take a spirit walk :)

Take your sound-box out to the back porch with you... Turn it on, then relax in your favorite chair out there and cloooose your eeeyyyeeess...

Let the breeze slide over you and mingle in your hair while you imagine yourself there.

Lean back baby, I've got you :)

AlmightyHeidi said...

Oh you guys..I saw the most beautiful sunset last night..after all the rain and the ugliness of the day that was bringing me down I was drawn outside. You ever see the really cool yellowish light that is really funky..I saw it streaming through my windows, and BAM...the most gorgeous sunset ever. My son and I watched for about a half hour, it was almost as good as the walk I need.
Almost a spirit walk Maquade :)