4/22/2010

You are in truth of the soul, of the soul, of the soul




"Oh soul,you worry too much.

You have seen your own strength.

You have seen your own beauty.

You have seen your golden wings.

Of anything less,why do you worry?

You are in truth the soul, of the soul, of the soul ~Rumi


My blog about control..good and bad. I went to the gym..and let it all out. Good.

The muscles, underneath the muscles, underneath those..hurt...but the heart still hurts, the worries are still there of course, but working out gives me a better clearer outlook of sorts.



I suppose it is not so much the control I am missing, as I need an outlet. I read this yesterday and it made me think.. :http://www.squarepegpeople.typepad.com/squarepeg_reflections/


Namahaby Tina M. Marks Shirley

The"lesser known" Sanskrit word that means "not me" or "its not about me." It reflects the notion that we are not the ones in control.


During those inevitable times when we feel lost or confused, don't know which way to turn, or when our best-made plans go awry, trust that all is as it should be and remember:


Namaha~ Inhale: It's not about me.

Namaha.Exhale: All is well.

Namaha.Inhale: There is a greater plan.

Namaha.Exhale: I have faith. Namaha.


That is a hard thing to do for me. My faith in the past few years..well lets just say hope seems like a fairytale...but I have to hang onto something....(so says my spirit)


But I think it is the one thing we as humans do..is hold on to some glimmer of hope, or faith that it is all intertwined somehow, there is a reason or a lesson behind it all..we have to when things are bad, upon bad upon bad.


If there was no reason, or fate, or something..life is pretty dark...dark is a scary bad place where I am choosing not to go.


So...


Inhale;It's not about me

Exhale: All is well

Inhale: there is a greater plan

Exhale: I have faith


~Almighty Heidi

3 comments:

Dulçe ♥ said...

I won't go there either... light is so much better...


Dulce

Anonymous said...

You've nailed it again Hedi...

Matt D said...

"There is a crack, a crack in everything. That's how the light gets in." Leonard Cohen.

You write beautifully, but I think I've already said that.